PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! Need your experience in transport refrigeration

mm310
16-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Dear Gents,

I am a business man and I have my own company and we are located in Qatar - Arabian Gulf. I am searching for a well known brand in the field of transport refrigeration unit to take the agency bearing in mind that the market share here is devided between Carrier Transicold and ThermoKing (both of them owns a local agent) so Could you kindly suggest me a brand other than those two bearing in mind that the climate here is quiet often over 50 C so I need a refrigeration unit specially manufactured to serve in the tropical ambient.

PLEASE HELP !!!

Hey Hey ...

I forgot to tell you that for the time being I am comparing between MITSUBISHI (jp), Autoclima (it) and SAFKAR (tr).

Your advise please .....

Brian_UK
16-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Please do not post your question more than once.

Also your question is unclear, are you hoping to trade in these products, i.e. sell them or service them?

mm310
17-06-2009, 07:07 AM
Thanks Brian for your reply.
Well, Actually I am searching for such a brand to promote and take the agency in my country for sales, Services, Maintenance and Spare Parts.

PLEASE ADVISE ...

bobstream
17-06-2009, 07:22 AM
hi i work in safcar algeria can helpe you whate you like know

bobstream
17-06-2009, 07:39 AM
i see you in msn if you like but now go to worke i see you after give mee your msn plz good bye

mm310
17-06-2009, 07:51 AM
first of all, you should write SAKAR not SAFCAR.

Hi BoBstream, Thanks for your reply.
Actually I want to know your feedback with the performance of SAFKAR units and what is the ambient temperature overthere in Algerie. What is the price competetion of SAFKAR compared to TK and Carrier. Finally I want to know what is the weak point in SAFKAR from your oppenion.

I would relly appreciate your response.

bobstream
19-06-2009, 11:29 PM
if you speak arabic im in msn my is bob.stream@hotmail.com