PDA

View Full Version : Temperature difference

jax1
16-06-2009, 06:35 AM
Hallo,

I want to connect one air cooler into a circuit ( power pack) whose evaporation temp. is -6 ( R404A). The room temperature desired is 10-12C. Normally I should mount an evaporating pressure regulator on the outlet of air cooler ( Danfoss KVP).

In order to have more capacity ( bigger delta T) on the air cooler, is it indicated to connect directly ? In this case the difference would be 10-(-6)= 19K. Sounds to be something wrong here. What is it your oppininion?

Jax

sanu dase
19-06-2009, 02:19 PM
deer sir comp rpm is 3000 and temp want 10c so what capellary size use

Sandro Baptista
19-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Hallo,

I want to connect one air cooler into a circuit ( power pack) whose evaporation temp. is -6 ( R404A). The room temperature desired is 10-12C. Normally I should mount an evaporating pressure regulator on the outlet of air cooler ( Danfoss KVP).

In order to have more capacity ( bigger delta T) on the air cooler, is it indicated to connect directly ? In this case the difference would be 10-(-6)= 19K. Sounds to be something wrong here. What is it your oppininion?

Jax

I Jax,

Probably it will blockage the aircooler, even if the fans are always ON when the temperature is reached.

- What's the fin spacing?
- Has the aircooler defrost system?
- Has the aircooler a big margin of capacity?
- Is there a lot of moisture inlet at the room? Is any production of vapor (not counting with the persons who work there)?

These are some aspects that we should have in mind.