PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

750 Valve
15-06-2009, 11:02 AM
What is supermarket refrigeration?

are you serious mate????

Do you know what a supermarket is?? Like Walmart, Costco and stuff??

Well when you buy food from there some of it has to be kept cold.... like meat and dairy, some even needs to be frozen. To do this it needs to be refrigerated.

Some really forward thinking person decided to put the two terms together and come up with SUPERMARKET REFRIGERATION - refrigeration within a supermarket.

lowcool
15-06-2009, 02:26 PM
well ill be damned i thought thats where you buy ingredients for terrorism.are we out of markets

4 evr learnin
15-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Supermarket refigeration, a place where you can go to buy commercial refrigeration equipment ! As a consequence of people needing to see the gear running they also sell food out of them !

Slatts
20-06-2009, 09:54 AM
OK...
750s got a quote from a bloke called peterflemg80.
I'm having a blond moment, where did that come from 750?
Anyway, you know that chill you get when you watch a particularly awful add on TV?
Well that's....

Brian_UK
20-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Slatts, the quote came from a new member that hit the forum like a bad rash.

He was posting stupid questions all over the place; we caught him eventually and killed his membership and have been deleting his posts.

The ones that got quoted are as above and unless we kill the whole thread will have to stay.

So, no, you are not having a blond moment, don't worry, you're fine :)

Slatts
21-06-2009, 12:56 AM
oh thank God for that Brian.
For a moment there I thought it may have been a midlife thing but as I've only just cracked 50, that can't be it...:D