PDA

View Full Version : over condensing

MBdrinker
14-06-2009, 12:02 PM
hay members, just seeing weather anyone has had problems with a freezer room satellite unit over condensing. Room is running on 404a and E2 control.Tried to adjust condenser fan c/i and c/o, fan inc and fan dec delay, but still over shoots the setpoint. How critical is the PID gain on the fans cyclicing.

tony--1
14-06-2009, 06:28 PM
seeing that we dont now wat controller this is..

just adjust the low high pressure setting down then no more e2 fault

bowral fridgy
14-06-2009, 10:30 PM
introducing fan delay will cause overshoot. What throttling range are you using ? Increasing the derivative gain will give quicker response but less stability. From memory the condenser PID algorithm on the E2 controller doesn't respond to pressures below setpoint. This can be altered by changing the Output at Setpoint value

mr superheat
14-06-2009, 10:31 PM
seen your reply to this and another question about drains in sainsburys. seems to me that your terse replies indicate that you are a know all.

tony--1
14-06-2009, 11:24 PM
hay members, just seeing weather anyone has had problems with a freezer room satellite unit over condensing. Room is running on 404a and E2 control.Tried to adjust condenser fan c/i and c/o, fan inc and fan dec delay, but still over shoots the setpoint. How critical is the PID gain on the fans cyclicing.

sry didnt read it right

tony--1
14-06-2009, 11:30 PM
:off topic:

seen your reply to this and another question about drains in sainsburys. seems to me that your terse replies indicate that you are a know all.

if you are talking to me thx i think :D

Slatts
20-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Hey, interesting first post super.
No no, don't hold back.
Let us know what you really think.