PDA

View Full Version : How to stop staring at my laptop screen?

pinkblondi
11-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Hi, I just have one wish, to unplug from the web and come back into the real life! Where is my blue pill?
I'm a 21 years old massagist from NY, and when I come back after work, tiered from standing all day long, I just turn on my laptop, and suddenly, it's 2 am. How do you manage to keep your offline life, when you have a pc at home?
My obssesion is icq, blogs, myspace and any web place where you can meet interesting people. Forums are new to me, but I thought to give it a try.

ps: I'm a total newbee at forums, so I'm sorry if posted in the wrong place, just got here and saw this one.. Please be kind to show me the right place where you can just talk with people.

marc5180
11-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Welcome to Refrigeration Engineer Pinkblondi.

Sometimes i come online just to check something and end up on the PC for hours and hours on end.
I have to log onto the PC/laptop each morning before i go to work just to check emails and other things.

It shows just how big the internet has become. Anything can be found online especially sites like this where for me i can sit and read through posts and learn things that i wouldn't know otherwise.

And to think 15/20 years ago no one had ever heard of "the internet"

Gary
11-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Hmmm... You are asking people on the internet how not to be on the internet?... Interesting strategy you have there... lol

Brian_UK
11-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Nice to meet you but this is not a chat room I'm afraid so you might be disappointed.

superswill
12-06-2009, 02:01 PM
the myspace generation at its best

i cant want for refrigeration 3D world on the PC then i will never have to be stuck in traffic again