PDA

View Full Version : Procedure for set Alarm on AKM Danfoss

lucynenih
11-06-2009, 12:14 PM
Please I need to know the procedure for setting the monitoring system Danfoss for report all of the alarms from the store to our office see the actual situation of the installation in the store (we will use this store for start our test)

Customer site

AKM version 5.70
System running with AKM mimic key
Desktop computer with a analogic modem connected to a dedicated phone line windows XP version
Control panel board with gateways see in attachment the setting of each gateway

Our office site

AKM version 5.70
System running with AKM5 key
Desktop computer with a analogic modem connected to a dedicated phone line Windows XP version

We have to collect all the alarms from the store (equipped with Adapkool system)
I need your help to know how I have to set the gateway

Customer site
I need to know the setting for send all the alarms to our computer in the office via the modem

Office site
I need to know the setting for received all the alarm of the store after that we will dispatch the information to our staff for take action

Thank you

lowcool
13-06-2009, 02:23 AM
why not contact danfoss,have had comms probs before and they were only to willing to help

Eeram
21-06-2009, 09:29 AM
If you only need to monitor alarms from the store, get a Siemens GSM Modem for aroud $250 and a simcard. This will send alarms via sms's. Set it up through the Alarm Configuration in the AKM Software. You should have the installation file that came with the AKM 5 Software. Danfoss should be able to help you.