PDA

View Full Version : Iarp fridge

spimps
07-06-2009, 07:12 AM
Hi,
Encountered a iarp fridge AB500PV,has the defrost refigerant valve fitted for hot defrost but when running on cooling there is a change of temp either side of the solenoid indicatimg that refrigerant is creeping through the valve,this seems likely to be the cause of poor refigeratoion,anyone come across this or have experience of this cabinet.
Also after a UK spares supplier please.
Cheers
BG

Andy AC
07-06-2009, 03:38 PM
Is the coil frozen?, usually on these iarps, the door drops because the hinge pin insertson the doors are crap. This means the door won't make proper contact with the door switch, and the the fans won't work. The fan are only energised by the controller when the coil temp is low enough.
Nearly every one I have been to has had these problems, However I had one the the night that had all these faults and the added benefits of a knackered solenoid coil, took forever, even with a blow torch to de ice the thing.
For parts try Acme Spares.

Andy

spimps
07-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Thanks will check the coil,did adjust the door to try and ensure the contact with switch,not an easy op on my own.
Cheers
BG

spimps
08-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Turns out to be the door switch sticking and not starting internal fans sometimes.
Thanks for help
BG

armyeng1
17-11-2010, 09:49 PM
I have an IARP Cassale 40 Fridge with a Danfoss Compressor that has the number partially missing. I would like to find a replacement relay and thermal switch for it as it is a good compressor with burnt switch.
Model is DEW40ECO

Pics Attached

BESC5240
26-11-2010, 02:00 PM
I have an IARP Cassale 40 Fridge with a Danfoss Compressor ...
Pics Attached

The parts on the pics do not com from a Danfoss compressor. All Danfoss comprssor have an internal protection.
Best regards.