PDA

View Full Version : Cleanfix™

chemi-cool
04-06-2009, 07:06 PM
A new radiator fan for motor cars was invented by a German company, it changes the wing angle while turning and even in 180° to clean the radiator.

It would be a brake through as a condenser fan when the angle of the wing will be controlled by the head pressure and every week it will clean the condenser automatically.

Read all about it here:
http://www.cleanfix.org/gb_i_hom.html

Yuri B.
04-06-2009, 08:04 PM
Maybe tomorrow's condenser fans will have this feature.

cadwaladr
04-06-2009, 11:53 PM
yeah blow the crap out and then suck it back in !!! ,brilliant why didnt i thik of that ,it wont work on static stuff only mobile stuff.

Yuri B.
05-06-2009, 06:39 AM
Mobile stuff donnot use it while moving with wind blowing in from outside either, evidently, needs to stop for the cleaning. So what is difference between an AC and a car in this respect?
But the idea, per sei, brilliant.

Peter_1
05-06-2009, 08:02 PM
http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1659&highlight=reverse+leafs post 9 of 2004

chemi-cool
05-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Well Peter.......... good memory.....

Not the same though, you have reversed the fan turning direction, this one only changes the wing angle.

To leave you with the honor of invention , I would say that they have developed it....:cool:

Peter_1
05-06-2009, 09:12 PM
System we use can be used on any 3-phase condenser.

But they have a solution for the small problem we had: the blades have a curved shape which makes they only can work aerodynamically perfect in one direction.
The way they do it is perfect for both directions.

Good invention.

Something similar exists in auto AC where there's a thermal clutch in the fan.

And not speaking of the marvelous and easy technique of the proportional control of an auto AC (the inclinated swash plate)

Yuri B.
05-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Cadwaladr, similarly, one who is wise does not p**s agaiinst wind.

Peter_1
05-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Oh, that's why my shoes are always wet.

Yuri B.
05-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Peter, however, perfect one direction blades form, I think, is still more perfect than perfect both direction one. That example with the spoon has convinced me.

multisync
06-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Those that suffer the most from dirty condensers are things like dairy decks and refrigerated integrals.

There is absolutely no chance these will ever have a version of this fitted due to the cost + compexity. I have seen on some cabinets a 'spare' fan fitted at the front of the condenser which switches on when the cabinet is down to temperature. This -at this level- is a far more cost effective option than one of these things.

No all in all best keep it to the area it was desgined for -Tractors and combine harvesters etc.