PDA

View Full Version : IARP Visimax slim 3 tier ice cream freezer

Latte
03-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Hi Guys,

Shot in the dark here but anyway.

Need to change the cap tubes (3) on a 3 tier IARP visimax freezer running on R290

Been sent 3m of .642 but from memory this looks too big. I need to find out, or find out where i can get the information of what size and lengths of the cap tube. Spoken to a couple of places but they have said i need to phone someone in italy, who is currently on holiday

Any ideas anyone

Thanks

Latte

Brian_UK
03-06-2009, 11:11 PM
Can you not remove the original caps tubes and measure them?

Latte
03-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Well that may have to be my plan, I am meant to be going and completing job there and then hence the reason they have supplied it. however i dont want to go to all the hastle of having to move the unit outside (Unit in shop of motorway services so got to take out) cut cap tube, leave freezer outside while i go to supplier etc, etc, etc.

From what i gather, no one overhear actually deals with these units, they are just imported and sent out, no one has technical details

Regards

Latte

lowcool
06-06-2009, 05:37 AM
i would return it to the workshop,recover gas,have a coffee,work in comfort rather than drag everything in store with the public,hot works permit(motorway shop sell petrol ?)send it back with full confidence that it will work

icecube51
06-06-2009, 08:10 AM
yep, mi cinda of work to,play safe.
but why do you think its the cap tube that has to be replaced ??? is there not a strainer
attatcht,and could that not be the cause
of your problem??

icecube51
06-06-2009, 08:12 AM
sory guys,something funny happens to the text and can't correct it