PDA

View Full Version : 2 compressors in 2 ton unit

abbasi
23-06-2004, 08:35 AM
Actually i am trying 2 make 2 ton aircondioner using 2 compressors ( 1.25 ton and 0.75 ton )
Can any body help me in this regard with material or any book u ppl can recommend

MANIS
16-08-2004, 10:29 PM
Hi ,
Your mail is not clear about ....
WHat do u want ,,,,,
1 ] Ref -Circuit you want in series,,,,( seems not possible as its a R22 ) or you want it in parallel,,
2 ] Either you want to fix each circuit entirly seperate .
3 ] Where you want to fix it , split.? what would be the Suction and liquid line length,,,,,?

If this things get cleared then i hope some 1 can help you out with good Idea's

Regards

abbasi
17-08-2004, 05:02 AM
i have split condenser in 2 parts i.e face area is divided according to capacity but i want 1 suction line

MANIS
19-08-2004, 12:10 PM
As you said there shall be 2 separate condensing unit's and one common evaporator suction line,
So it would be bit a complicated …any way ,,,,, must try it .
1 ) you have to keep both the condensing unit at a common / same level surface with a oil
level equalizer line .
2 ) There should be a Crank case pressure equalizers line /fine bore capillary tube in between liquid line and suction line/accumulator of each condensing unit.
3 ) In this situation An automatic expansion valve is suitable.
(if u want to use a Capilary then its would be complicated for evaporator distribution and compressor load side )
4 ) In the desired temp small compressor should cut off 1st.

Hope so other things you can judge very well for the pipe line & Expansion valve.
These are some of the tips .. and there are many genius persons in this forum for design and in every aspect they can guide/give some good tips.
Thanks and regards :o

chemi-cool
19-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Hi Guys.
Such air-conditioner is a a shelf product made for years by Tadiran Israel. ;)

If you want. I can check it out for you.

Chemi :)

MANIS
20-08-2004, 07:59 AM
Hi Chemi..
can you find out what kind evaporator they are using ,,,,, mean either its a capilary feeding ? ,,,,,,
if so then how its divided/ separation,,, mean there must be 2 diffrent coil set..... overlaping each other,,,,,

and any thing special about that ...... :confused:

Thanks and regards
Manis

chemi-cool
20-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Yes Manis.
I will check it for you after the weekend and get you the deatails.

Chemi

Peter_1
20-08-2004, 02:42 PM
It's not complete clear to me what you exactly want.
Can you make a litlle schematic what you want and post it here? We can then go further from there.

chemi-cool
22-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Hi Manis.

Its more simple then I thought. There are two versions/
1. One circuit with one cap tube. Head pressure is controlled by a three speed condenser fan/ Cooling capacity is controlled by electronic thermostat.
Two compressors are in parallel and its depends on the thermostat if the small one, the big one or both are working.

2. a new compressor is used now. i'm not sure if it is Copeland or Bristol but when it turn to one direction, one piston is working and if it changes direction, two pistons are working.

Hope this helps. Feel free if you want more information.

Chemi

MANIS
25-08-2004, 12:55 AM
2. a new compressor is used now. i'm not sure if it is Copeland or Bristol but when it turn to one direction, one piston is working and if it changes direction, two pistons are working.

Wow chemi .
you informed some thing very intresting..... about the new compressor,,,,diffrent direction and diffrent work... :eek:
any way :) many thanks for your reply,,,, ;) ,,,,,

WebRam
04-12-2004, 10:08 AM
he says airconditioner, what does that mean to you? pay attention to detail Manix, lol :eek:
and dont forget to be the best in the world, , i can tell ur an expert! its not possible" lmfao!

you have to understand that this site is a WORLD WIDE refrigeration site nighter1.

For some people, english is not their natural language and for them to be able to write in english as well, in my book, cuts them one hell of a lot of slack. :)

MANIS
05-12-2004, 12:22 AM
you have to understand that this site is a WORLD WIDE refrigeration site nighter1.

For some people, english is not their natural language and for them to be able to write in english as well, in my book, :)

Hi Nighter1;
The main point was not a Aircon or a Ref …. But ofcourse it was a matter of modification and that was not so clear for me !....So .......?????,
But I don’t under stand what's make you so lethargic / and angry ??????? ,,,
you might be a innovator or a scientist ! :p ,,,, but don’t forget there is much more better and smart people are there in this form, :( and they are not here for a week or a month,,,,,they are here for years ,,,, but they never act like this ,,,,and they never comment for personally…,,,,,,,,,,? :eek:

And that’s shows the quality of person very well without saying any thing , :D

RogGoetsch
05-12-2004, 02:27 AM

See it here: http://ts.bristolcompressors.com/cts.html