PDA

View Full Version : EVAPORATOR leaked

James priyono
20-05-2009, 01:42 PM
wanted to give the idea to the producer of the AC to make the split AC that his evaporator not fast leaked because of the refrigerant pressure.

Must be known by you damage that often happened in the split AC was leaked in the evaporator part, was caused by the refrigerant pressure that was so high when the split AC was not operated on.

When the split AC was not operated on by the pressure on the cooling system that is compressor, condenser, installation the ac pipe and the evaporator was in the high pressure.
So as to make the evaporator so susceptible to the pressure because this part was always irrigated because of the process of condensation that made pipes in the fast evaporator corrosion.

Apparently from the producer's side of any ac did not make an innovation so that the not fast evaporator leaks from the refrigerant pressure when the split AC was not operated on.

Was not possible for the producer of the split AC to increase the thickness of the pipe to the evaporator, because of increasing the refrigeration capacity also became high.

So I proposed that the producer of the ac made some product the AC that his evaporator kept by the refrigerant pressure , that is by means of adding one condenser that his measurement was the same as the evaporator in the part outdoor unit.

His function was to accommodate refrigerant that ought to be evaporator was moved be alloted condenser in addition at the time of the split AC was not operated on, so at the time of the split AC was not operated on by the pressure on the evaporator of becoming low pressure.

This method indeed like did pump down when wanting to overhaul the split AC that was different was at the time of did pump down all refigerant entered in condenser, but when being added by one condenser and several the tap selenoid valve the burden of the pressure on the evaporator of becoming light at the time of the split AC was not operated on.

My idea, could maintain the evaporator from leaked? Please the answer from friends....thx and Sorry when my English was not so good.

sedgy
22-05-2009, 05:35 PM
hi, james,
sorry there are a number of words you are using that make it difficult to understand what the problems are.
please try again I give you 10/10 for your efferts, writing in a foreign language is very hard

hd88
23-05-2009, 01:42 AM
baldness???

James priyono
23-05-2009, 02:10 AM
sorry guys....my english not good.
Must be known by you damage that often happened in the split A/C was leak in the evaporator part, was caused by the refrigerant pressure that was so high when the split A/C was not operated on.
My idea, could maintain the evaporator from leak?

Yuri B.
23-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Hello. You are probably speaking about ACs working on R 410A , with their 30+ B condensation at hot days. Honestly, I have not seen much breakings of pipes in evaporator, because, maybe, there are more R 22 units around me than R 410's. But the breaking of a tube in CONDENSERS always puzzled me as to why it is - almost always - happening on one of the U turns, the open, finless, easily accessible part of the cond.
Most probably, the cause is slugs of the liquid (in the lower part) beating up, and wearing off with time, the insides of the tubes on the U turns as it is reversing its direction rapidly.