PDA

View Full Version : samsung Aqv12v problems

loredanmarius
20-05-2009, 06:20 AM
Hello, I am new on your forum and I would like to see if someone can help me with a problem that I have with my two interior units of Samsung AC model AQV12V. It seems that one of it, has some erros cause the display of the unit is flashing continously, and the device responds with a sound on some remote comands, but is not responding in any way, it's just flashing.
The second one, after working a few minutes shows on the display the sign E5 flashing with 54, and the unit actualy stops working, remaining the flash E5 and 54 and I have to turn it of and on again to function.

I know there are some codes that should be entered with the remote, but I don't actualy know the specific ones.
So is there someone who could help me in this problem, and who actualy knows these codes, I know they should be different for each error? I would really appreciate it.
:)

nike123
20-05-2009, 07:47 AM
http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=129787#post129787

loredanmarius
21-05-2009, 06:48 AM
Thank you a lot, solved the problem with the blinking, but for the side one it still have this error while it's turned on, is blinking E5 with 54 and it goes off, and moreover seems like is not so cooling like it should be.... :mad:

IF I COULD HAVE THE MANUAL WOULD BE EASY AND WOULD UNDERSTAND MUCH BETTER, DOES ANYONE HAS IT??

nike123
21-05-2009, 08:59 AM
Thank you a lot, solved the problem with the blinking, but for the side one it still have this error while it's turned on, is blinking E5 with 54 and it goes off, and moreover seems like is not so cooling like it should be.... :mad:

IF I COULD HAVE THE MANUAL WOULD BE EASY AND WOULD UNDERSTAND MUCH BETTER, DOES ANYONE HAS IT??

Service manual will not help if you are not refrigeration service engineer. You need tools and knowledge to work on these systems.

E554 is gas leak error.

Refrigerant must be recovered and weighed. If weighed refrigerant is lower than nameplate, leak must be found, repaired and then unit tested for leaks. If leak test is OK, vacuumed and recharged with correct amount of new fresh refrigerant.
If weighed same as nameplate states than error is somewhere else.