PDA

View Full Version : vector mt overcooling on rear

MRW
15-05-2009, 12:08 AM
have got a problem with a phase 1 vector multitemp,rear zone keeps overcooling,
have found that when rear goes to null when front on high speed cool the micro still maintains a partial earth
to lsv2,enough to keep the solenoid open and keep rear cooling,diconnect speed solenoid then problem goes away,have tried micro,display and speed solenoid,
can only think something is inducing a signal to the micro on high speed,..........but what........
thanks for any help

cadwaladr
15-05-2009, 12:14 AM
have got a problem with a phase 1 vector multitemp,rear zone keeps overcooling,
have found that when rear goes to null when front on high speed cool the micro still maintains a partial earth
to lsv2,enough to keep the solenoid open and keep rear cooling,diconnect speed solenoid then problem goes away,have tried micro,display and speed solenoid,
can only think something is inducing a signal to the micro on high speed,..........but what........
thanks for any help
check diodes if none fitted fit one have you got a diagram will look myself later and get back to you

Boss302
18-05-2009, 04:13 PM
I would say you have a bad ground on the speed control solenoid circuit. You could try to add a secondary ground to the speed solenoid to chassis ground. I haven't worked on a phase 1 Vector but I would assume the micro is not directly controlling the speed solenoid.

clivemtk
26-05-2009, 08:11 PM
fixed or ongoing

MRW
29-05-2009, 07:51 PM
fixed,problem was a 1.5v drop between battery live feed at switch panel and sp3,causing ground to be outputed,remade connections unit has run ok since