PDA

View Full Version : Spectrum evaps ex-valve settings

nova
16-06-2004, 07:18 PM
Not much happening in this forum so I'll do my best ;)

How do you adjust Spectrum S2 & S3 evaps in practice?
I believe TK doesn't have any official guide for that (except the old TLE bulletin). Do you have a fast & easy way to do it?

Thanks!

chemi-cool
16-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Hi nova,

In case you havn't notice, this is not a sex site.

We also think and work.

This is the busyest refrigeration forum on the WWW!!!

Only the F1 site is a bit faster.

Take it easy, relax, have a beer, you are at the right place.

Chemi

Reeferjon
17-06-2004, 11:50 AM
Hi Nova.
There is no fast and easy way really, the TLE procedure will stand for all evaps...
The theory is still the same, we don't make a habit of it UNLESS we suspect there is an issue.. superheat/dT etc.

The party line from TK always used to be "Preset.. dont need to adjust" but this has been err well a 90 degree turn.
Most TK units these days are setup at 0C and -20C as I am suree that you are aware.

Hope this help.

nova
19-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the reply Jon, according to TK all S -evaps must be adjusted, although there's no mentioning about in installation manual. As I know it, all ex-valves are in factory settings and are not suitable for S -evaps.
If you're going to adjust ex-valves as the bulletin suggests it'll take way too long time and will cost way too much money.
This is kind of "you should know it but we're not going to say it in loud" -things..

-nova

Latte
19-06-2004, 10:06 PM
This is kind of "you should know it but we're not going to say it in loud" -things..

-nova
TK Surely not !!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Regards

Raymond

nova
20-06-2004, 08:28 PM
TK Surely not !!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

hmmmmmmmmmph... ;)

Reeferjon
22-06-2004, 04:01 PM
No change there then, seems the info is diferent depending on your delivery system (FSM/ASM/FSE).