PDA

View Full Version : Moto GP Sponsorship

Sturt
06-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Hi gents

Not sure if any of you follow the Moto GP champioship but its nice to see a familiar name on the arm of Jorge Lorenzo of the factory Yamaha team!

Sorry the picture is a bit naff but keep an eye out at the next race as it is also across the chin bar on his crash helemt.

Sturt.

cadwaladr
27-05-2009, 12:20 AM
one of my customers sponsors some privateers,the [harrison] brothers last year the had 2 ex virgin media bikes,went to see them twice at oulton park dont know what class it was excuse my ignorance but shakey byrne was racing at the same meeting, wow those guys all of them go like stink could not believe the speed, and the noise of the ducatti !!!bootifull.

cadwaladr
27-05-2009, 08:50 PM
hi sturt, found out some more today,the harrisons haved moved onto thundersport now they used to be in bsb,may go to oulton this weekend to cheer them on,I like the atmosphere other spectators are a great bunch so friendly take care .

Sturt
02-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Hi Cadwaladr

Thanks for the info. BSB is a great race series and very competitive. Dont know much about thundersport but I'm sure its just as good.

Sturt.

Voyager
02-06-2009, 02:16 PM
For those who can't get there to watch it, it is being broadcast live on Eurosport. It will also be on the ITV Player at ITV.COM. ITV4 will show the races the following Saturday. :cool:

cadwaladr
03-06-2009, 02:19 AM
thanks for that voyager,did not get to oulton too busy,i will try to play catch up