PDA

View Full Version : water pressure tool [chillers]

johnny cool
05-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Can anybody help i am after a water pressure gauge to carry with me to make sure i have correct pressure when on site as some sites i have come across have none fitted. cheers.

Brian_UK
05-05-2009, 10:55 PM
If you are looking for differential measurement across the chiller or commissioning valves then check out these people, they've been doing it for years and years.

http://www.poddymeter.co.uk/

nike123
08-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Can anybody help i am after a water pressure gauge to carry with me to make sure i have correct pressure when on site as some sites i have come across have none fitted. cheers.

For chillers, correct pressure is not that important, regular analog water pressure gauge with 0,1 bar resolution and class 2 accuracy is good enough.
Important is correct flow, which need flow measuring instrument. Best is to use one of major flow regulation valve manufacturers (Danfoss, Herz etc...) because you usually deal with them, and if you measure their flow you don't need to calculate anything since everything is stored in their memory.

al
08-05-2009, 11:08 PM
sounds like you need a binder gauge, one that you stab in to check differential pressure across the coil?

al