PDA

View Full Version : Daikin inverter vrv on R22

sexysouthwest
01-05-2009, 06:49 PM
I am trying to track down a service manual for a Daikin inverter vrv system on R22. I have had to remove and reposition some fan coils and now need to try and find out how to re address the system.The model is RSX 10 HJY1. I have looked on the Daikin Extranet site and could only find a installation manual for a RSXY-HJ. Also trying to track down the operation manual for the old fashioned hard wired controllers which are on some of the wall mount units. Hoping somene can help.

wingman
01-05-2009, 08:58 PM
I've got a pocket service manual for that unit if you want. It's for the H, K and G series. Give me a quick PM with your email address be sure you can accept rather large files.

sexysouthwest
02-05-2009, 09:04 AM
I am trying to track down a service manual for a Daikin inverter vrv system on R22. I have had to remove and reposition some fan coils and now need to try and find out how to re address the system.The model is RSX 10 HJY1. I have looked on the Daikin Extranet site and could only find a installation manual for a RSXY-HJ. Also trying to track down the operation manual for the old fashioned hard wired controllers which are on some of the wall mount units. Hoping somene can help.

frank
02-05-2009, 07:16 PM
I've merged these 2 threads, that's why you see 2 identical posts.

wingman
02-05-2009, 11:50 PM
I've merged these 2 threads, that's why you see 2 identical posts.

Thanks =) I allready thought someone was getting impatient.

kokoloko
29-06-2011, 10:14 PM
Hello, would it be possible that i could also have the manual ? I'm from Spain and in Daikin extranet Spain, they don't have any information on these units.