PDA

View Full Version : daiking help

weidit
01-05-2009, 12:54 PM
hi guys

im trying to get my head around commissioning of daikin vrv with a scenario as follows:

1 condender to 4 indoor units. but only one remote controller between all 4 units? (not a centrallized one)

how does the condenser know there is 4 units? do i have to change address settings? where are they? i know on other makes there are dials on each unit.

i cant seem to find anything in the manuals.

where is best to start as i want all units to be picked up and tested (all units will run at the same time)

many thanks

Brian_UK
01-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Which manual are you looking at?

coolments
02-05-2009, 02:06 AM
As long as you have wired it correct the unit will self address.
there is only four units so if it all starts then all is well. If you want to check each units performence then the easiest way is to press and hold the inspection test button for around 5 seconds twice in turn and get into service mode 41, using the timer up and down and temp buttons you can schroll through sensor readings for each each fan coil, this should be highlighted in the service manual for Daikin units.

Sardinha
15-05-2009, 10:03 PM
From "H" VRV series onwards (H, K, L, M and P series) there's no need to adress manually, the indoors as well as outdoors will adress automatically.