PDA

View Full Version : commissioning help

weidit
26-04-2009, 12:37 PM
hi guys
hope this is in the correct section

i have been commissioning mitsi vrv etc for a while but i have a new job working with mainly daikin vrv i was wondering if anyone can help me with the commissioning process? more the controls side of things

ie where to start - what order to power it all up. and addressing of the individual units? i come accross systems where there is 2 units and vam unit in one room running from one remote controller? do i address them 1,2,3? or all as one?

anything i can print out would be greatly appreciated especially as the installers seem to insist on losing all the manuals.

many thanks

AL

frank
26-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Hi AL

When you commission Daikin VRV systems, the addressing of indoor units is carried out automatically by the software. You need to give the Grouping addresses manually though.

Have a read up of the Basic Training manual here (http://www.heronridge.co.uk/daikin_fault_codes.htm)

weidit
26-04-2009, 08:27 PM
thanks frank i have been looking for something like these! cheers

so if i have 3 units with one remote i can just manually group them with the control so for example

first 3 units on one remote will be grouped as 1 (they will auto address)

then if i have 2 more units on 1 remote they can be group 2 (address auto)

if i have a unit thats on its own without a controller is the only way to group it to wire a remote in address it then remove?

as it will run off a central remote for controls and temp control?

many thanks

frank
27-04-2009, 08:57 PM
That's about right, but, you have to input the group no's before they will appear on the centralised controller