PDA

View Full Version : Robertshaw Controls

coolments
24-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Hi All

wondering if any can help.

I need the cut out and cut in resistances for a Robert Shaw MP50-9203 Gaurd-Pak V motor protection system.

Its fitted on a compressor for York LCHM60, at the minute its locked out and I am averaging 1.4 ohms across all three sensors.
If this is within its running parameters then i know its knacked, if it isnt isnt then i will need to look into this further.

Grizzly
24-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Has the Red L.E.D. on the opto isolation board gone out?

This lights to say motor protection is good.
No light means an issue.
Although I suspect you already know this from what you have said?
Grizzly

GHAZ
24-04-2009, 08:24 PM
hi coolments york motor protection on these compressors ntc as the motor gets hot then the ohms readings come down,the readings start at around 1.7k and come down to about 300 ohms and then the module cuts out so your readings are fine and your module is knackered,any other compressor problems let me know and i might be able to help

coolments
24-04-2009, 09:01 PM
Has the Red L.E.D. on the opto isolation board gone out?

This lights to say motor protection is good.
No light means an issue.
Although I suspect you already know this from what you have said?
Grizzly
thanks grizzly, didnt know that about the light, i just know i had an open circuit across T1 & T2. that tips logged in the memory now.

coolments
24-04-2009, 09:07 PM
hi coolments york motor protection on these compressors ntc as the motor gets hot then the ohms readings come down,the readings start at around 1.7k and come down to about 300 ohms and then the module cuts out so your readings are fine and your module is knackered,any other compressor problems let me know and i might be able to help
Thanks for that info, i will get one on order and get back there to fit it.