PDA

View Full Version : jobs

forrest
24-04-2009, 12:17 PM
hi all out there
im a brewery dispense engieer working in yorkshire and am looking to retrain in the refrigeration game, i know a little about the game and have some expeirance on regassing braizing but realy would love the chance to train and become an engineer , im not fussed about wages minimum wage whilst i train so if anyone out there knows of any companies setting on trainees i would love to hear from you many thanks
forrest
**mobile number removed, please use PM system to contact user**

taz24
24-04-2009, 01:19 PM
hi all out there
im a brewery dispense engieer working in yorkshire and am looking to retrain in the refrigeration game, i know a little about the game and have some expeirance on regassing braizing but realy would love the chance to train and become an engineer , im not fussed about wages minimum wage whilst i train so if anyone out there knows of any companies setting on trainees i would love to hear from you many thanks
forrest

Hello Forrest.

I would remove your mobile unless you want all the cranks phoning you:rolleyes:.

Who do / did you work for.
Back in the late 80's I did a spell with Guinness so I know what type of job you do:D.

Its a hard trade to get into without the connections or the experience. Are you working at the moment? Have you considered training part time and putting feelers out for work.

I'm sure you have come into contact with some fridgies on your travels?

Not much help I know but all the best.

taz

forrest
27-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Hello Forrest.

I would remove your mobile unless you want all the cranks phoning you:rolleyes:.

Who do / did you work for.
Back in the late 80's I did a spell with Guinness so I know what type of job you do:D.

Its a hard trade to get into without the connections or the experience. Are you working at the moment? Have you considered training part time and putting feelers out for work.

I'm sure you have come into contact with some fridgies on your travels?

Not much help I know but all the best.

taz

taz hi

i worked for tcs in the north of england and the job is great but going down the pan! i would work for min wage but not getting any offers at all!
still i live and hope

forrest
ps how do you send pm's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

frank
27-05-2009, 06:16 PM
ps how do you send pm's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
You will have to wait until your post count reaches 15.

It's just a little safeguard against spammers.

forrest
27-05-2009, 06:18 PM
thanks pal!! was doing mi nut in!