PDA

View Full Version : important question about copeland dwm compressors

meshomat
24-04-2009, 01:38 AM
I have a series of compressors of the type copeland dwm
dlle-401-ewl
dllp-40x-ewl
I want to use these compressors in the adaptation of Will science possible with the service they were in the freezing
What is the difference between the freezing and refrigeration compressors and air conditioning if there is a difference
The mean T evap T cond
How do I choose the needle and
How do I choose and Expansion valve

Peter_1
25-04-2009, 02:46 PM
What's will's science.
What's a needle?

Motor of the compressor is adapted to the density of the gas it will pump. A R404a compressor can mostly run on R134a but the opposite is not always true. A 'cooling' compressor can run on a 'freezer' compressor but not necessarily vice-versa.
Choosing the TEV and orifice: via gas, DP over the valve, SC of the liquid and capacity.

moideen
25-04-2009, 07:35 PM
What's will's science.
What's a needle?

Motor of the compressor is adapted to the density of the gas it will pump. A R404a compressor can mostly run on R134a but the opposite is not always true. A 'cooling' compressor can run on a 'freezer' compressor but not necessarily vice-versa.
Choosing the TEV and orifice: via gas, DP over the valve, SC of the liquid and capacity.

hi,i think peter statement is incorrect.we are using same compressor for both(cooling and freezing) purpose.eg:5H 126 compressor using for low and high temp.applicatons. if am wrong,pls correct me!

thanks
moideen-dubai

nike123
25-04-2009, 09:17 PM
hi,i think peter statement is incorrect.we are using same compressor for both(cooling and freezing) purpose.eg:5H 126 compressor using for low and high temp.applicatons. if am wrong,pls correct me!

thanks
moideen-dubai

What part is not correct?

If you mean this

A 'cooling' compressor can run on a 'freezer' compressor but not necessarily vice-versa.
then there is nothing wrong in that Peter statemant.

GHAZ
25-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Hello guys i know from experiences that r134a compressors have smaller hp motors than the r404a,r408 ,r22,r407c, and you can use most other gases compressors on r134a but you have to upgrade the horse power on r134a compressor to use on other gases, so peters statement is not wrong he is quite right

Sandro Baptista
26-04-2009, 05:08 AM
I agree with GHAZ, Peter and Nike123.

I add a statement: if we have a compressor proper to work with R134a at higher temperatures then it should be able to work in low temperatures with R404A or R507 (the shaft power absorbed should be supported by the compressor motor).

moideen
26-04-2009, 05:29 PM
thanks to all,you corrected me.

moideen-dubai