PDA

View Full Version : holidays.......

old gas bottle
23-04-2009, 10:57 PM
get em in ;) been in bussiness since 1980, had no holidays as such for the first 8 years, dont do the same as i did, get the wife and kids in the car and go,theres more to life than this fookin job :D

ps, take your gauges and stuff just in case theres a car that wants re gasing, pays for the night out :D

Brian_UK
23-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Had one of those days OGB ? :)

old gas bottle
24-04-2009, 11:25 AM
had a week of it mate, moaning bunch of *****, good job the motor homes packed and ready, nice three week tour down to hungary and back, loads of food and wine.:p:D:D:D

Quality
24-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Enjoy yourself OGB I am sure Dan will take care of things:D

eggs
24-04-2009, 05:26 PM
had a week of it mate, moaning bunch of *****, good job the motor homes packed and ready, nice three week tour down to hungary and back, loads of food and wine.:p:D:D:D

We have just won a job in Hungary :D, don't 'spose you can give us a lift while your there?

eggs

old gas bottle
13-05-2009, 12:30 PM
i,am sat at the side of lake constance in southern germany at present with a cold beer,so as much as i would like to help i cant,but i know a man who can ,back home next week, cant wait.

Karl Hofmann
13-05-2009, 11:05 PM
I'm with you OGB... I've not had a holiday for four years but in February my back decided to go on strike when my lower disc broke up and jammed itself into my spinal cord..:eek: I'm on the mend now but the thought of spending the rest of my life on wheels was more than a little scary.... I was off work for about six weeks and discovered a whole new life... I even found time to read. Gonna have a holiday or two later this year... There is more to life.

If it is ugent today, then it will be even more urgent tomorrow and more is always better...:D

old gas bottle
15-05-2009, 08:39 PM
bloody hell karl,glad your o/k ,fridge mans disease in big style, sounds like rest time, were just in mons belgium on our way back to the tunnel,just happened to go for a look arround the town and bumpted into the annual beer festival,sorry frank,got a bit of a wobble on now,think next time i,am going to fit a flashing light on my motorhome,its not easy trying to find it amounst a load of white ones when under the influence.......