PDA

View Full Version : Reseting e3 fault on vrv p series

cool#9
23-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Hello
I had some problem when reseting e3 fault on VRV III : impossible to reset by the remote control...or by power off even by the outdoor reset button...
I called the french help line they said " you need a technical engineer to go on site he will reset the system " ok i said how much: " 300 euros ". Hope my system won't tripping on e3 next days !!!
I finaly find a way: i send a nasty request to daikin europe extranet and finaly reach a very kind engineer by phone! the same day !!!
The question is: how long will this business last !!!
I work on daikin's product since 1986 and do not want help like just pushing a switch for 300 euros !!
If someone's interesting in i can tell about this "special" reset...if not try the help line in your country...
rgds
cool#9

Grizzly
23-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Hey cool#9
I am up for it!
Drop me a line please.
I have to say it might be the Galic attitude?
Coz in U.K. they are extremely helpful!
Grizzly

brunstar
03-06-2009, 10:15 PM
you should be able to push the return button and it should reset if the high pressure switch has already reset.

Obi Wan
15-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Hello
I had some problem when reseting e3 fault on VRV III : impossible to reset by the remote control...or by power off even by the outdoor reset button...
I called the french help line they said " you need a technical engineer to go on site he will reset the system " ok i said how much: " 300 euros ". Hope my system won't tripping on e3 next days !!!
I finaly find a way: i send a nasty request to daikin europe extranet and finaly reach a very kind engineer by phone! the same day !!!
The question is: how long will this business last !!!
I work on daikin's product since 1986 and do not want help like just pushing a switch for 300 euros !!
If someone's interesting in i can tell about this "special" reset...if not try the help line in your country...
rgds
cool#9

Dear all,

The VRVIII and ERX A series require you to unlock the high pressure trip by pressing the return button once on the outdoor unit. (something to do with an EU regulation)

However you can go back to the old method by programming mode 2, code 15, setting binary 2 on the outdoor unit. Now you do not have to unlock the high pressure trip. Just reset from the indoor units in the normal way.

Obi Wan