PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Compressors Displacement

GRM
23-04-2009, 03:51 AM
Hello to all out there.
For the last few years Australia has been flooded with imported commercial refrigerators, bar fridges etc. These have Chinese compressors fitted and are now starting to fail regularly.
The problem with this is trying to find what the capacity of the original compressor is so we can replace it with a locally available one.
Question, Does anyone out there have a list of the specs of these Chinese compressors?
The CC's displacement would be sufficiant.
We have tried asking the factories in China by email, but either don't get an answer or are told rubish.
Can onyone help?
Regards Graeme.

desA
23-04-2009, 05:25 AM
Graham,
I'd lay a bet on these compressors being a direct copy of another well-known brand. Try some of the good name brands (Copeland, Mitsubishi...), to see if the Chinese versions look the same, or similar.

This will probably give you enough information for your purposes.

Eeram
24-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Can you supply model numbers/makes?

nh3wizard
24-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Whatever you do do not buy Chinese drywall.

Brian_UK
24-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Doing a search on Google for chinese refrigeration compressor manufacturers finds quite a few sites with details of their compressors; go have a look...

D.D.KORANNE
25-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Yes, displacement will be one way to select an equivalent other brand compressor.

napter38
29-06-2009, 08:03 AM
you can guess the compressor capacity by condenser capacity. If you send me the brand and model numbers maybe I can help you.