PDA

View Full Version : Head Pressure control valve

Lertpol
22-04-2009, 09:04 AM
Guys,

Please recommend pressure control valve brand. What i know is Sporland , Danfoss and Alco is famous in market but i looking for other brand else for alternative brands ,
or you can recommend any local brand with good quality. Thanks.

Function for this valve : maintain proper air-cooled condenser pressures during periods of low ambient conditions

Toosh
22-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Guys,

Please recommend pressure control valve brand. What i know is Sporland , Danfoss and Alco is famous in market but i looking for other brand else for alternative brands ,
or you can recommend any local brand with good quality. Thanks.

Function for this valve : maintain proper air-cooled condenser pressures during periods of low ambient conditions

Hi Lert but the Sporlan head master is good for
what you want to do

Norm

Brian_UK
22-04-2009, 11:13 PM
If you are looking for cheap then search the Chinese websites.

As a 'Purchaser' you will find that Google can help in your quest.

D.D.KORANNE
21-10-2009, 09:30 AM
If you do not wish to purchase head pr controller , install a pr switch & modulate head pressure . It will have howver swings in pr values .

Besides, only head pr controller is not the solution , you will need a proper size of receiver to handle low and high loads without starving tex valve. An alternative is to modulate speed of cond fans if air-cooled . Or have water flow regulating valve in case if you use water cooled condenser .

RANGER1
21-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Penn is ok .

Brian_UK
21-10-2009, 11:25 PM
He really doesn't care folks, OP was April 2009 and he hasn't been back since. :(

elliswyatt
09-12-2009, 02:36 AM
Parker A8 or A9

Chris- Africa
27-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Jip Brian...