PDA

View Full Version : help me please

engalmohannad
21-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Hi .I have centrifugal liquid chiller when i complete recharging and restart work for 2 hours then shutdown and display (high oil flow) then try restart and shutdown againe and (high oil flow).what is the problem?

ptsac
21-04-2009, 07:51 PM
Is it not high oil flow temperature. Check the oil cooler.

engalmohannad
22-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Thank u
please can you explaine the realation between high oil flow and oil cooler and what is the problem in the oil cooler that maybe cause this .

York-Engineer
23-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Hi
It cann't be HIGH OIL FLOW !!!

These safety shutdowns require the
operator to manually reset the Control Centre prior to
restarting the chiller.

1. Oil - High Temperature
2. Low Temperature
3. Low Differntial Pressure
4 High Differntial Pressure
5. Pump Pressure Transducer out of Range
6. Sump Pressure Transducer Out of Range
7. Differntial Pressure Calibration
8. Variable Speed Pump-Pressure Setpoint Not Achieved

If the chiller shuts down on a CYCLING shutdown, the
chiller will automatically restart when the cycling
condition is removed. These shutdowns do not require
the operator to manually reset the control centre prior to
restarting the chiller.

1 Oil – Low Temperature Differential or Low Temperature

engalmohannad
24-04-2009, 12:03 AM
thank
can u explaine manually reset the Control Centre method please.
Note model (YK EB EB H5 5CP D)

ptsac
24-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Thank u
please can you explaine the realation between high oil flow and oil cooler and what is the problem in the oil cooler that maybe cause this .

The purpose of the oil cooler is to remove heat from the oil that has been picked up from the bearings. If the oil cooler is not working the oil temperature will gradually increase and viscocity will decrease, at a predetermined temperature the chiller control will reach its trip point for oil supply temperature. This maybe at 60c,however I am not familiar with this particular machine. The oil cooler can be found on the oil supply pipework somewhere and maybe water cooled. Check oil cooler solenoid,control valve and any strainer. However, with the limited info you have supplied it is only possible to guess.

engalmohannad
24-04-2009, 12:09 PM
The purpose of the oil cooler is to remove heat from the oil that has been picked up from the bearings. If the oil cooler is not working the oil temperature will gradually increase and viscocity will decrease, at a predetermined temperature the chiller control will reach its trip point for oil supply temperature. This maybe at 60c,however I am not familiar with this particular machine. The oil cooler can be found on the oil supply pipework somewhere and maybe water cooled. Check oil cooler solenoid,control valve and any strainer. However, with the limited info you have supplied it is only possible to guess.

I have a good experience in the lubrication system for chiller. I check the cooler if there is a problem in the cooling oil to have a high oil temperature is not :)high oil flow.
Thank you "

engalmohannad
26-04-2009, 10:11 PM
:eek:HI YORK-Engineer
You said These safety shutdowns require the
operator to manually reset the Control Centre prior to restarting the chiller.
Do you know how to do that?