PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Heavy Industries head unit FDTJ90SHKXE2 nosiy operation

aeaves
19-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Hi, Annoying 50HZ motor buzz where the air movement fan is acting as a mechanical amplifier. I think this is because the rubber bush between the fan and the motor shaft is knackered (gone hard). Is it possible to replace this bush alone or do I need to bite the bullet and order new fans (multiple head units with fault)? Tried changing the motor but this does not solve. Putting thin sheets of rubber samwidged between washer helps to quieten things up allot but repair is only good for 5 months or so.

Suggestions please,

Andrew.

Greengrocer
21-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Hi, Annoying 50HZ motor buzz where the air movement fan is acting as a mechanical amplifier. I think this is because the rubber bush between the fan and the motor shaft is knackered (gone hard). Is it possible to replace this bush alone or do I need to bite the bullet and order new fans (multiple head units with fault)? Tried changing the motor but this does not solve. Putting thin sheets of rubber samwidged between washer helps to quieten things up allot but repair is only good for 5 months or so.

Suggestions please,

Andrew.

WE had a similar problem on a relatively new MHI Cassette - buzzing noise. It was a noisy PCB transformer. Replaced board under warranty - problem solved.