PDA

View Full Version : New Member

donkey
16-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Hi to everyone.

I stumbled on this site whilst doing a google search and found it very interesting and extremely useful.

I'm not a refrigeration engineer so I won't be able to offer much in the way of technical expertise but I am an electrician and have some basic good common sense when it comes to fault finding.

I was given a Bosch fridge freezer to repair a few days ago and I'm struggling to understand how it functions.

i'm hoping to gain a clearer understanding in the next few days and I hope that the information on this forum will provide this.

glenn1340
16-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Hi Donkey and welcome. You`ll find an incredible amount of knowledge and advice here, unfortunatley none of it from me I hasten to add. I`ve found the guys here very helpful and have pointed me in the right direction on several occassions.

frank
16-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Hi Donkey and welcome to the forum.

If you are having a problem with your fridge/freezer, this site may be of interest.

http://www.ukwhitegoods.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=35&sid=5823e871b4f9db78db6dd6fbfdef0243

nike123
17-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Also, surf this (http://fridgemanrepair.com/) page!

donkey
18-04-2009, 01:51 AM
Many thanks for the kind advice. Before I start asking questions, I will try to glean the info from this forum. If I can't obtain the info then I will ask for the advice.

desA
18-04-2009, 06:36 AM
Welcome to RE. I've found this site to be an absolute goldmine of useful information. The posters are very generous with their applied wisdom & information resources.

Enjoy your stay.

superswill
18-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Hi to everyone.

I stumbled on this site whilst doing a google search and found it very interesting and extremely useful.

I'm not a refrigeration engineer so I won't be able to offer much in the way of technical expertise but I am an electrician and have some basic good common sense when it comes to fault finding.

I was given a Bosch fridge freezer to repair a few days ago and I'm struggling to understand how it functions.

i'm hoping to gain a clearer understanding in the next few days and I hope that the information on this forum will provide this.

welcome to RE,happy hunting and i wish you look with your freezer

donkey
18-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Thanks to all you kind helpers.
I'm going to post a new topic in the appropriate section regarding a Bosch KGN33V00GB Frost Free Fridge Freezer

donkey
19-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Hi again. Where should I start a new post regarding Bosch Frost Free Fridge Freezer? I haven't found a topic with regards to a KGN33V00GB with problem with thermistors.
Many thanks with forthcoming help

Brian_UK
19-04-2009, 11:01 PM
Head for the Domestic section.