PDA

View Full Version : fujitsu vrv j series airstage

bangoman
16-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Hi all bn long .Wats the best method of checking the system for refrigerant undercharge?Thank you all.

multisync
16-04-2009, 05:38 PM
If you don't know that then get someone in who does. This is expensive kit and unless you are paying the bill yourself I suspect the company who is wouldn't be too best pleased to see your posting such basic questions here and then let you loose on it!

bangoman
16-04-2009, 10:19 PM
With some daikin models the only pin point test is a pressure transducer on which mu have to measure its voltage and compare with values on the press/votage table.I mean do we have something similar with the fujitsu.I know all about the back pressure , cfm speed and temperature differences across the indoor unit coils all um askin is there n thing else

multisync
16-04-2009, 11:26 PM
With some daikin models the only pin point test is a pressure transducer on which mu have to measure its voltage and compare with values on the press/votage table.

link please

bangoman
17-04-2009, 08:08 AM
Will get back 2 u but got info from daikin australia.will get back 2 u with the model no of the machine and all

nike123
17-04-2009, 08:43 AM
Force the unit in "test run" mode and check pressures and temperatures!
It will start compressor on highest rpm and fans at high rpm (outdoor and indoor) for 60 min or until you switch off unit.
Better method is recover and weigh refrigerant.