PDA

View Full Version : defrost controls

chilldis
11-04-2009, 04:54 AM
i am looking for a stand alone defrost control, I do not have or will be getting in the near future a PLC or centralized control system. I have mechanical time clocks at my plant now. I have heard good things about Hansens Frostmaster controls. Anyone have any ideas or experience with any of this equipment?

chemi-cool
11-04-2009, 01:05 PM
Any small electronic freezer temp controller such as Eliwell 974 or Dixell XR 60 will take care of your defrost problem.

nh3wizard
14-04-2009, 04:11 PM
i am looking for a stand alone defrost control, I do not have or will be getting in the near future a PLC or centralized control system. I have mechanical time clocks at my plant now. I have heard good things about Hansens Frostmaster controls. Anyone have any ideas or experience with any of this equipment?

They seemed to work correctly as long as you can keep people from changing the settings after they have been set.

samlee12
20-04-2009, 12:48 AM
They work well, from time to time have encountered the odd time clock that will burn out , you cant just replace the clock you have to replace whole control.