PDA

View Full Version : Building a Beer Fridge

Mark506
09-04-2009, 12:10 AM
The only refrigeration systems I've worked on are absorption air conditions so I don't plan on doing this without a refrigeration mechanic but my question is...can I make my own refrigerator using an old freezer or refrigerator.

I've started making my own beer but my current beer fridge (that was made in the 1940's) in my workshop is too small. I don't have room for a large fridge but can use the space where the existing one is to make a custom size that will more efficiently hold beer kegs. I would appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Mark

nike123
09-04-2009, 08:06 AM
The only refrigeration systems I've worked on are absorption air conditions so I don't plan on doing this without a refrigeration mechanic but my question is...can I make my own refrigerator using an old freezer or refrigerator.

I've started making my own beer but my current beer fridge (that was made in the 1940's) in my workshop is too small. I don't have room for a large fridge but can use the space where the existing one is to make a custom size that will more efficiently hold beer kegs. I would appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Mark

http://kegman.net/rc.html
Is this helping?