PDA

View Full Version : Aeromaster

kevin1976
07-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Hi, has any body heard of Aeromaster splits? we have been asked to repair and maintain some of these old units, but have no idea where to find any one who supports them.
i have tried to convince the client that its a false economy to try keep them going as they are r22, but as usual the man with the purse strings doesnt care for r22 Phase outs and all that "money making rubbish"!
Kev

Argus
07-04-2009, 04:28 PM

If they are the AeroMaster splits that I recall in the late 70s - early 80s, then they were Italian clones of FEDDERS .....,

(I may be wrong but they were similar to HAIER but without the build-quality and after sales backup....)

It's all coming back to me now... I think that the condensers had coiled wire wrapped around the pipes instead of fins...... terrible things to clean, but I'm probably wrong.

Was it in a museum that you saw these things?

;);)

Toosh
07-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Hi, has any body heard of Aeromaster splits? we have been asked to repair and maintain some of these old units, but have no idea where to find any one who supports them.
i have tried to convince the client that its a false economy to try keep them going as they are r22, but as usual the man with the purse strings doesnt care for r22 Phase outs and all that "money making rubbish"!
Kev

Hi Kevin, This might be a place to start.

http://www.thailandexportguide.com/showcompany.php?catigory_id=2

Norm