PDA

View Full Version : Candles in the wind.......

chemi-cool
05-04-2009, 08:21 PM
I thought I've seen it all....

But today I've learnt a new way to fight humidity in freezer refrigeration system.

I was asked to solve a problem in a walk in freezer that stop to cool once in a few hours and go into pump down.

The lady owner explained to me that after she spoke to the guy who had installed the system and complained about the problems, she got the following instructions:
"Get a candle, light it and heat:rolleyes: the TEV until you hear the gas flow.......:eek:"

multisync
05-04-2009, 08:41 PM
I thought I've seen it all....

But today I've learnt a new way to fight humidity in freezer refrigeration system.

I was asked to solve a problem in a walk in freezer that stop to cool once in a few hours and go into pump down.

The lady owner explained to me that after she spoke to the guy who had installed the system and complained about the problems, she got the following instructions:
"Get a candle, light it and heat:rolleyes: the TEV until you hear the gas flow.......:eek:"

I guess he thought it was down on moisture ?

I've turbo torched many a tev in my time.

al
05-04-2009, 09:13 PM
love it!! does she have to sing at the same time:confused:

the answer my friend is blowing in the wind!!!!!!!!!!!!

al

NoNickName
06-04-2009, 08:35 AM
Nice one. Keep up the good work.

Magoo
14-04-2009, 02:41 AM
Nice one Chemicool, obviously installed by an electrician who knew everything , including servicing by phone.
Did client look like M Munroe as in Elton John's song, blowing in the wind.
I would suggest she would be blowing to a very stiff wind, similar to pushing the brown stuff up hill with pointed stick. Share with us the actual outcome.
magoo