PDA

View Full Version : Setting up a York chiller

safdar
05-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Hello everyone. This is the first time I am writing on this website. I must say, there is a lot of handful information available on the website, and the staff along with the members are doing a great job. Keep it up! :-)

Now coming on to my question, I got a new project of setting up few York chillers (model no. YCIV 1000). In order to so, I require the pin code to operate the panels. Can anyone suggest me how to obtain the code. I would really appreciate that.

Thank you :-)

RAVISEKAR
09-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Try read manual everything they say how to do best of luck

FreezerGeezer
09-06-2009, 12:56 PM
I thought most manufacturers would refuse warranty if anyone but them comissioned a chiller?

frank
09-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Now coming on to my question, I got a new project of setting up few York chillers (model no. YCIV 1000). In order to so, I require the pin code to operate the panels. Can anyone suggest me how to obtain the code. I would really appreciate that.

Thank you :-)
Welcome to the site Safdar.

The factory pin used to be 1234 for level 1 access and 4321 for level 2 access.

Have you commissioned chillers before?

Renato RR
09-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Chiller is factory tested so do not change parameters before factory confirms.

Entropie
09-06-2009, 08:07 PM
YCIV is a variable speed drive air cooled screw chiller with a rather sophisticated and complex control. The comissioning should be carried out by a product trained service engineer. Nevertheless the IOM and OI provide a lot of good information about the equipment.

RAVISEKAR
01-09-2009, 07:00 AM
Any body facing ycav chiller high motor current tripping how your all find root cause,solution waiting your analyis thanx