PDA

View Full Version : Do I have a Sensor Problem

popsiclemaker
05-04-2009, 12:36 AM
I have a Traulsen G12010 freezer. I have set the Set Point High and Set Point Low settings on thre freezer and it reaches the low temp. However, once it shuts off from the low set point it does not kick back in once it passes the Set Point High temp. The temp goes all the way up to about 46 deg but the compressor never kicks back in to cool it down. If I unplug the freezer and plug back in the compressor starts again and gets the freezer back down to the SPL again. But then it just gets warm again. Need some help. I am trying to troubleshoot and fix on my own to save myself some cash. Any help is appreciated.

Brian_UK
05-04-2009, 12:44 PM
What happens if you set the High set point to a few degrees above the Low set point ?

casstrig
05-04-2009, 05:35 PM
I am not familiar with this freezer but as it is cutting out at the set temp its doubtful that you have a sensor fault.Is there a differential setting,why did you adjust the setting,more likely a relay.

tonyelian
05-04-2009, 07:20 PM
hi
there is a relay inside the program i suggest when it reches higher set point knock on it if it run thats mean the relay inside is faulty sensor does not make what u mention it makes alarm e1 or e2 &some timethe digital numbers are going crazy i hope that help