PDA

View Full Version : Daikin AC parts from UK

skel00
03-04-2009, 05:35 PM
I have an industrial size Daikin AC unit installed in my villa in Marbella. To cut a long story short the construction company who built my villa didn't pay Daikin for the unit. Daikin Spain are refusing to fix my unit under warranty because of this but I am left with no AC in my house despite paying all the bills to the construction company.

The unit is displaying the fault code FL and I am told it needs a new flow switch which Daikin Spain will not supply under warranty but Daikin UK can supply through a wholesaler.

The model number I have is EUWYB16KAZW1
The part number I believe I need is 510023P with a S10L wiring diagram.

Can anybody tell me where I can source these parts in the UK?

Obi Wan
03-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Try Space Air, spares department
+44 (0) 1483 504883

Prince Vaillant
04-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Why is when i try to help the posts get deleted?

Brian_UK
04-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Why is when i try to help the posts get deleted?
When is a line of 23 question marks a helpful response to a post ?

Prince Vaillant
05-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Try Ryan Air COnditioning on 0161 848 9796.

Frostycold
05-04-2009, 01:24 PM
I have an industrial size Daikin AC unit installed in my villa in Marbella. To cut a long story short the construction company who built my villa didn't pay Daikin for the unit. Daikin Spain are refusing to fix my unit under warranty because of this but I am left with no AC in my house despite paying all the bills to the construction company.

The unit is displaying the fault code FL and I am told it needs a new flow switch which Daikin Spain will not supply under warranty but Daikin UK can supply through a wholesaler.

The model number I have is EUWYB16KAZW1
The part number I believe I need is 510023P with a S10L wiring diagram.

Can anybody tell me where I can source these parts in the UK?
hi Daikin parts can be sourced from Climate Center who have branches throughout the uk. They're part of the Wolesley group.
regards
frostycold