PDA

View Full Version : semi hermatic compressor winding

jebar
30-03-2009, 09:33 AM
can anyone tell the spcification of winding wire for semi-hermatic compressor please.

NoNickName
30-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Which one? It varies so much from model to model and from voltage to voltage.

GHAZ
30-03-2009, 06:52 PM
Hi jebar you need p200 insulated wire and special chemical resistant varnish to bake in the oven, the wire sizes are different for each horse power and the connections are different e.g some are double delta,some are single star,double star. let me know which compressor you want to rewind

SteinarN
30-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Hi GHAZ :)

It seems you are a well-informed guy.

I'm working on a project estimating the possible efficiency of a refrigerating system. I dont have any information of the various qualities or design differences of an electric motor which determines the efficiency of the motor.

Do you happen to know what design differences it is between an efficient and a less efficient electric 3-phase motor of the same size? (size in power, not necessarily physical size)

US Iceman
30-03-2009, 08:12 PM
SteinarN,

Here in the US we have data for motor efficiencies for hi-efficiency and standard motors. This varies by the motor frame size and nameplate power.

There must be an IEC equivalent (or perhaps something else from Germany, etc.).

Quality
30-03-2009, 08:50 PM
The efficiecy and performance of any motor is determined by the :-
mechanical construction
voltage applied
frequency
heat rejection
start / stop run period
drive type
ultimatley the load over a period

These are variable in most applications

GHAZ
30-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Hi stienarn ive done almost every thing to do with refrigeration compressors and there motors especially the large screws and recipes which are used commercially,i will get something together for you on part winds and star delta motors and there internal connections and compressor brands, send me a pm with your email please

jebar
01-04-2009, 03:17 PM
thanks alot GHAZ my one is part-winding 100kw input power used with R-22 ,380V,50HZ

GHAZ
01-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Hi jebar tell me the full details of the compressor because the stators are different,some have 48 slots and some have 36 and if they are screws than youll have double delta connection so when they start it doesnt heat the coils up quick