PDA

View Full Version : Topre Cold Top unit,Zanotti

tinwindow
26-03-2009, 09:28 AM
eh is thing thing on?? Am new on RE and was curious to find out if anyone has come across TOPRE refrigeration system especially a brand "Cold top" out of Japan?? Just got one and am currently upgrading it from 240V 3 phase to 415v 3 phase but have no info in inputs/outputs on it..any help is appreciated...

any one managed to crack the source of decent info Zanotti have a number which so far seem to be more reliable than eh big 1(here) but am just preparing meself..italians being italians!! :cool:

Yusuf Ismail
26-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Hi
CLL Zanotti people ask for yusuf in tech dept , they might help you...

vtmpnate
01-05-2009, 09:22 AM
I assume you're talking about trucks equipped with eutectic plates? As long as the refrigeration is ok, I guess all you have to do re-wire the system appropriately and rewind the compressor to work with the voltage you want. Frequency shouldn't be a problem since Japan's electric grid is 50hz in one region and 60hz in the other, so all motors for domestic use are designed to work with either frequency. Just remember that The eutectic solution inside the plates is very corrosive and poisonous.

eh is thing thing on?? Am new on RE and was curious to find out if anyone has come across TOPRE refrigeration system especially a brand "Cold top" out of Japan?? Just got one and am currently upgrading it from 240V 3 phase to 415v 3 phase but have no info in inputs/outputs on it..any help is appreciated...

any one managed to crack the source of decent info Zanotti have a number which so far seem to be more reliable than eh big 1(here) but am just preparing meself..italians being italians!! :cool:

vtmpnate
01-05-2009, 09:26 AM
by the way. may I suggest that this thread be moved to the transport section? I think you'll get a lot more help there