PDA

View Full Version : I need INFO on R410A

mrgaol522
26-03-2009, 03:38 AM
I am starting to work with R410A and i want to know more about it. I already know it must be charged only in liquid form, but i really don't know any thing else about it. i was looking to learn more about how similar it is to R22 such as temperature to pressure, charging, and any other info thats important.

THNX

icecube51
26-03-2009, 07:35 PM
did you check google dupontsuva.com ?

all you whant to now about refrig.

Ice

valen1
06-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Greetings, I have a few questions out of curiosity about working with refrigerant R410a. I met the following recommendations when working with R410a refrigerant taken from service manuals of the following manufacturers and models. How would you comment on them?

Service manual Mitsubishi Electric PKFY-P20VAM-E, ***** R410a
Do not use a charging cylinder.
If a charging cylinder is used, the composition of refrigerant will change and the efficiency will be lowered.

Installation manual Daikin VRV III, ***** R410a
Do not use a charging cylinder.
Using a charging cylinder may cause the refrigerant to deteriorate.

Service manual Sanyo SAP-KRV126EHDS, ***** R410a
When charging with a refrigerant cylinder, use an electronic scale for charging refrigerant. In this case, if the volume of refrigerant in the cylinder becomes less than 20% of the fully-charged amount, the composition of the refrigerant starts to change. Thus, do not use the refrigerant if the amount in the charging cylinder is less than 20%.

I am interested of the following questions:
1. Is the percentage composition of the vapors (R32/R125) in the free volume of refrigerant cylinder is retained if the free volume is changed from 0 to 80% of the total? Let’s assume that we use the cylinder to charge in liquid phase 10 times with it until we rich 20 % of full volume.
2. Is the percentage composition (R32/R125) of liquid refrigerant in the refrigerant cylinder change if percentage of the liquid in the cylinder decreases from 100 to 20% of the initial full volume? Again we assume that we have had charged few times with the cylinder in liquid phase.
3. Is there any kind of molecular deposition of molecular heavier ***** R125 at the bottom of refrigerant cylinder containing R410a?
4. Is the ratio of the vapors in the free volume of refrigerant cylinder and the proportion of liquid refrigerant is changes if the temperature at the cylinder is changes from 0 to 35° C (32 to 95° F)?
Any information relating to my questions would be useful to extend my knowledge. Thank you.