PDA

View Full Version : post thread first time

doublelife
25-03-2009, 11:22 AM
This is my first time to post thread in this website. And i am also a new in refrigeration field. pls share some experience with me. thank u.:)

brian m w
25-03-2009, 06:49 PM
That's two of us that are newbies

mosher1983
14-01-2011, 04:58 AM
how do you start a thread???????? cant find the answer anywhere.....quite frustrating

sedgy
14-01-2011, 10:39 AM
hi mosher .
< how do Istart a new thread ?< well good buddy you just did ,
sedgy

Tesla
14-01-2011, 01:44 PM
Sedgy
Mosher probably means how to start a post. But to be honest I'm not sure myself, nor the difference of if this is a post or a thread. But I'm sure you know what I mean now. So how do you start with a question that others help answer? Not that I need to ask a question about refrigeration right now apart from this one lol.

sedgy
14-01-2011, 02:05 PM
yes tesla,
very well put,

Brian_UK
14-01-2011, 08:30 PM
How to start a Thread -

Select the forum section that you want your question/statement to go under and click on it.

On the next screen you will see the New Thread button at the top of all the other threads. Click on that and start typing.

Thread - A collection of Posts under one title or heading.

Hint: If you are typing a longish entry then it makes good sense to copy it as it gets bigger in case you click on the wrong button at the end.

Go the start of your entry and place the cursor there, hold down the shift key and cursor down to the end, release the shift key and press 'cntl C' to copy your text. Use 'cntl V' to paste it back again.

Tesla
14-01-2011, 11:34 PM
Hi Brian
Thank you for the explanation and tip.