PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba RBC-SRI PE Controller

Lazytrev
24-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Hi,

The unit i am working on comes up in and 09 fault and i think it may be because the temperature is being set down to 18oc and causeing the evporator to freeze. It is located in an electronics testing area and is only meant to provide additional cooling an therefore will not be able to cool the whole area.

Can some one please tell me how to lock out the above mention controller to stop people fiddling with the temperature settings.

Thanks
Ian

ianybeany
24-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Hi Ian
Unfortunatly the only solutions are to either get a lockable perspex box for it or else get a central controller linked up to it, the latter being more likely far too expensive for the application. Only the newer type units have add ons and tweaks that allow this.

BritCit_Juve
30-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Hi Ian
As Ian has said the only options are to lock the controller away eithyer in a perspex cover or a secure cupboard or to use either a central controler or an RBC-FDP2-BMS to allow the controller to be locked.
Brit

Brian_UK
30-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Link to lockable cover....

http://www.heatingcontrolsonline.co.uk/lockable-thermostat-guard-large-p-343.html

Lazytrev
01-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Thanks for replies,
I Have covered the controller with a notice asking that the controller not be adjusted and enough tape to ensure it doesn't !
So far so good