PDA

View Full Version : Cheap and Robust Power Generator from Low Temperature

Orankine
22-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Hello everybody,

we have released our new machine to produce electricity from a low temperature source (from 185ºF - 85 ºC).
The technology is based in a screw compressor working as expander and, after three years of performance and endurance tests with the smallest machine of our range (20 - 250 KW), we are sure that we have produced the best machine.
The machine has run more than 10.000 hours and there are no problems. It is simply, low maintenance costs, robust and the technology is very cheap, so it can be competitive with the current price of the electricity in Europe.

michaelm
22-03-2009, 10:43 PM
B”H
Hello Orankine,

I know that a lot of studies and tests were done in University of London. They use low grade of heat source and R-22 with a screw expander. If you need a contact, you can send me e-mail and I would try to help.

US Iceman
22-03-2009, 11:00 PM
I would be interested in reading a bulletin of your product offering. Please PM me and provide an email address and I'll forward mine.

Thanks in advance.

renewablejohn
24-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Orankine

I would also be interested please PM me with your email address and I will return my email address

rooboy
24-06-2009, 11:27 PM
Gday Orankine

I too would be very interested to learn more of your product.

You can PM if you like with more info and contact details.

Trevor

Tesla
25-06-2009, 01:49 AM
Hi Orankine
I would like some more info on this too, as I'm sure many others would. Could you please put on a post with a brief discription of workings or a link we can all check out.
Thanks

Yuri B.
02-07-2009, 06:24 PM
....we have produced the best machine.....The machine has run more than 10.000 hours and there are no problems.

Probably, 10001 th hour turned a complete disaster.