PDA

View Full Version : Axcess codes for Smart electronic thermostat

Cary
10-05-2004, 11:19 PM
Can anyone help me "get into " a Smart electronic thermostat / controller.

The model number is RC131/L made in Italy and it is installed on a two door display fridge.

The fridge is in an Italian restaruant (it would have to be there is no other way a bloody Italian controller could swim to Australia) as their drinks fridge, and is encountering short off cycle problems, trying to restart the compressor before the system balances.

I have installed a hard start capacitor to overcome the immediate problem but would like to fix it by programming in an off cycle, if possible on that controller, or at least increasing the differential.

If anyone has the access codes or can tell me where to find them, I would be very appreciative.

On Ya!!

Peter_1
11-05-2004, 10:49 AM
Brand name of the controller?
Everycontrol perhaps?

chemi-cool
11-05-2004, 04:01 PM
hi cary,

factory set password on electronic controllers, usually are 123, add 4 if its a four digit password.

when you look for manufacure name, see if there is a date printed there. its an important information.

chemi

chemi-cool
11-05-2004, 04:12 PM
usually by pressing and holding the set botton, you can get access to the codes, please post the list of the codes.
it will be easier to help.

chemi

Cary
12-05-2004, 01:23 AM
AS far as I can tell Smart is the manafactures name I will be going past the shop today so I will try again to axcess the programing.
I am used to carel and dixel programming where it is the set key for level 1 menu and a two key combination for deeper menu axcess.
Iwill try pushing buttons until some magic smoke appears.
Thanks for your help
Cary

Cary
13-05-2004, 09:12 AM
Called back into the shop fridge found to be working well ,explained to the owner that I wanted to programe in a minimum off duty cycle but could not find programme instructions anywere and was told .She's working good you mess with it and **** it up you in big trouble.
I think I will leave the magic smoke method and either score the instructions or wait for the compressor to fail and change the controller at the same time.
As far as I can see Smart is the only name branding
Manafacture Lot 122/02
Manafacture date 27/05/02
Model 131/l 98H
If anyone can give some clues

Thanks Cary