PDA

View Full Version : any one help me please immediately !!

samygold
18-03-2009, 03:54 PM
hi there
please i would like to know since the cold store suction temperature is very low ,what would be the adjustment of the low pressure switch setting in bars?and where would the bulb be placed , and if the temperature is very low why wouldnt the low pressure switch cut out due too the low temperature?
please can any one help me as soon as possible
thanks 4 all

tarcau mihai
18-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Hello!
First of all you have to give us more info about your system!Type of refrigerant ,working temperature what for is designed that system.
Cheers Mihai

samygold
18-03-2009, 08:01 PM
thank you so much for your reply , lets say its a normal cold store with a R22 ***** and the temperature in the evaporator reachs to -15 c, my question is what would be the settings of the low pressure switch in bars or psi according to this low temperature and why not it doesnt cut out in such a low temperature ?how can we adjust it plz
thank you

samygold
18-03-2009, 08:08 PM
is it a low pressure point setting that meets the low temperature degree ?is there such low pressure points setting in a special low pressure switches ? and where would the switch bellow be placed?
plz help
thanks

tarcau mihai
18-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Hello >what kind of controller do you have on your system?You need to set the low pressure switch for safety or to control your system(if you don't have thermostat or other controller)???????
Check a p/t chart for r22 and adjust your low pressure switch as you want...is that one which you have with a diff?
Set your switch to cut out at 2 bar and the diff as you want..
Regards Mihai!