15-03-2009, 12:30 PM
I guess this is what you need
http://www.klimaservice.hit.bg/

svilen5
15-03-2009, 01:47 PM
this unit is not in waranty

krio
17-03-2009, 12:19 AM
To Narcom: Thank you for the very useful link! Source of Samsung option end faults code! ;)

toncho_b4
27-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Hello, Svilen5,
I have some troubles with many models of Samsung, and I think I can help you . In most cases of blinking some of LEDs on indoor or outdoor units there are really correct diagnosed trouble, but in your case if you have invertor models of split type , the trouble I found even in exact new machine is in outdoor unit.I found that there is a small comunication error between in- and outdoor unit, cause of a capacitor.In outdoor unit from PCBs are two green-yellow cables connected to "ground".On of them is comming from comunication and inverter PCB, other one from filter PCB.You have to disconnect or cut this one which is from comunication PCB.The unit diagnosed that there is a comunication error, because of this capacitor slows down the pulses between in- and outdoor . I found that when unit is working just mounted on the wall and started in any mode(except FAN) after about 30 minutes it stops and need to be restarted from the main voltage....
So I think that you just van try this above...
Good luck..

svilen5
28-03-2009, 06:02 AM
thanks a lot
toncho b4 please send me your phone

Arkebuse
23-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Hy,:)
I've the same problem with the outside unit: it starts normally and stops with the error message "outside unit error"; sometimes after 1 or 5 hours running.
Then I stop the flip, do a restart: the shutter is open and the green lamp on but nothing else...
The only way to restart the complete units is to switch the main voltage off and on again.
I'll check for this capacitor because this event seems to be a really communication problem.

I'll give you the result of my investigation later.
Sliven5 did you solve your problem? ;)

Best regards
Stéphane