PDA

View Full Version : chiller compressor

DEVIL
14-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Hello

At one of the company that i do service they have a Lennox chiller water-water, 1500 Kw, and has 4 bitzer compressors they are Semi-hermetic compact screw compressors i don't know what exactly CSW or CSH, but i have it writen at my office.
Now the problem one of the compressor has the winding short circuit or that is what the on site technician says, and i was wondering if somebody could recomand me a good company that does compressor reconditioning it does not mether the country but should be somewhere in europe

chemi-cool
14-03-2009, 07:22 PM
When the winding are burnt, i.e. short to the body.

The problem can also be another damage that causes the electric problem.

These are big and expensive compressors. I would consult Bitzer even that their goal is to sell new compressors.

DEVIL
16-03-2009, 08:23 AM
Yes i understend, but the persons that instaled the chiller from lennox vizited the site and told them that the winding are burnt and they need a new compressor , i didn't hat time to look at the chiller but i whant to tel them a preliminary price, so if thay agree then i would take a look at it

btw sorry for my english

cool_tech
18-03-2009, 12:03 PM
hello,
all screw compressors are hard to rebuild, (so i have been told). but the windings can be re wound. in australia it has been done before on bitzer csh series. is the system correctly charged and if it is on r22 it needs to use the b320 sc (expensive oil).