PDA

View Full Version : help!im redundent!!!!!!!

gallacher23
11-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Hi my name is Rob, I was made redundent in Jan 09 by a company called TRAC in Manchester. I live in manchester. I am currently in my second year of doing my NVQ2 city and guilds in Refrigeration and all i have left to do is one exam being the 202. I have tried and tried to get my foot in the door to sell myself but there is no job oppertunities anywhere for someone in my position. I wondered if anyone new of any companys that may be interested in taking on. I am 22 years old and it is very important to my carrer to get back into work as soon as possible.

desA
11-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Rob, are you able to find funding to at least carry you through until you complete your course & qualification?

I'd imagine that, once this in place, you could find someone to allow you to work in the experience you need. With the current world-wide recession, you may have to be a little patient - but, try to complete your studies as best you can.

I hope it works out for you.

gallacher23
13-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Yeah ive only got one exam left so ill be ok on that behalf. I would just rather be in a job at the moment. I would of also liked to of done my NVQ 3 but it seems that may not be possible. Thanks anyway

desA
13-03-2009, 07:17 PM
All the best. Don't lose heart - the right time will come for you to move on with your studies.

Take care...

marc5180
13-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Contact RPW in manchester ( trafford park). I went in today and notice that there are 3 different companies on the wall advertising for staff.
If you dont have the number then PM me and i shall give it to you.
Good luck