PDA

View Full Version : Software Options Available?

beefmaster
11-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Hi,

I'm currently a student doing a project on refrigeration systems, and have been given the task of finding computer based models employed in industrial energy management.

I need examples of energy consumption control through monitoring and billing with correct allocation of costs to areas of business. Energy efficiency simulators, time based simulation etc. I need two example of software which is currently used where I could find good information to report on it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance too: D.

josei
14-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Dynamic modeling and Simulation programs.This page contains links to software developed
at ME department at Tech.Denmark University. Click Coolpack.exe link in the following page:
http://j.mp/Coolpack

The programs in CoolPack covers the following simulation purposes:

• Calculation of refrigerant properties (property plots, thermodynamic & thermophysical
data, refrigerant comparisons)
• Cycle analysis – e.g. comparison of one- and two-stage cycles
• System dimensioning – calculation of component sizes from general dimensioning
criteria
• System simulation – calculation of operating conditions in a system with known
components
• Evaluation of operation – evaluation of system efficiency and suggestions for reducing
the energy consumption
• Component calculations – calculation of component efficiencies
• Transient simulation of cooling of an object – e.g. for evaluation of cooling down
periods:cool:PACK