PDA

View Full Version : Bitzer software

A_Ahed
10-03-2009, 06:08 AM
Hi every body
Do anybody know what " DG W/O " mean in Bitzer software outlet ?
I calculated screw compressor capa. for a typical system and the last ,but not the least, parameter was the aformentioned item .
I reckon "DG" stands for "Discharge Gas" and its unit is degrees celcius but cant figure out "W/O"
Thanks
Regards
Ahed

nike123
10-03-2009, 06:33 AM
Hi every body
Do anybody know what " DG W/O " mean in Bitzer software outlet ?
I calculated screw compressor capa. for a typical system and the last ,but not the least, parameter was the aformentioned item .
I reckon "DG" stands for "Discharge Gas" and its unit is degrees celcius but cant figure out "W/O"
Thanks
Regards
Ahed

It states DG w/o cooling.
It means discharge gas temperature without oil cooling. Check the right arrow near the discharge gas temperature input in calculation window.

The oil circuit in screw compressor systems is responsible not only for bearing lubrication and dynamic rotor sealing, but also for limiting the final compression temperature in high thermal load ranges. This is achieved by oil cooling; the respective range is specified in the application limits diagrams.

For the design the extreme values of the respective operating conditions must be considered:
• minimal evaporation temperature
• maximum suction gas superheat
• maximum condensing temperature
• Operation mode (capacity control, ECO)
The data for the oil cooler design are given in the result field of each calculation.

The recommended discharge gas temperature (tv2) is: 80°C

This value however depends on the type of oil cooling, the operating conditions and the lubricant used.
Further information can be found in the Applications Manual SH-100.

Direct liquid injection (LI):
• Due to oil dilution, this type of compressor cooling is limited in its application (cooling capacity with a maximum of 10% of compressor capacity and only for HSK compressors).
• Only the oil types B150SH (R22) and BSE170 (HFKW) may be used as lubricants

desA
10-03-2009, 06:34 AM
Which version of Bitzer software?
Which compressor?

Take a screen snapshot, upload it to RE & we'll be able to see where you are coming from.

A_Ahed
10-03-2009, 07:16 AM
Hi
You are very kind and generous.
regrads
ahed